Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Story - Missions What Now? The overview is kind of over...

Before I go on - I'll answer this.

The What Now?

Is answered with more of the same.

When we returned form SA we didn't expect to still be here a year later raising support.

Granted we had a lot of changes.

We are very close to our goal now and I get the feeling every day that we are closer.   God continues to provide, continues to ask us to trust Him, he just gives us enough light to see the next step.

Our next steps are to trust that the rest of the support will come.  God is using interesting ways to bring the support in.

I'm going to kind of back up now and share some stories about SA and devotional I have written.  I'll share about the four outreaches and what we learned during training.

No comments:

Post a Comment