Sunday, July 11, 2010

Journal Entries from South Africa - Feb. 5, 2009

Thursday
Today was a much better day than yesterday.  We went to the mall on Wednesday and it wasn't really any fun.  Tony and I had two different ideas on how to do things, and what we were there for.  Plus we got lost - Nigel was driving and he didn't have any directions so we ended up getting completely lost.  So that left us less time to get stuff.

Tony and I got angry and the stress of the day really made me a little crabby.  We had our first care group and I shared along with other girls parts of my testimony.  Then that evening Tony and I ended up talking and discussing things too late into the night.

This morning Irina woke up too early then so did Wesley.  I didn't have much of a devotional time.  Then breakfast which seems an age ago was NO! fun.

I need a shower!  But I think I will go to bed and shower in the morning - right now it will just give me a  chill and tomorrow it will jump start my day!

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment