Monday, July 19, 2010

Journal Entries from South Africa - Feb. 24 2009

I'm to look at my life and decide what God wants me to face, to deal with the pain and hurt in my life to admit acknowledge it - tell my story, express all the feelings and beliefs around it and give the pain, hurt , lies to my Lord Jesus.  Inviting Him to heal me of these pains, lies and allow Him to love me unconditionally then allow him to bring healing and restoration into my life so that I can forgive and release offenders.  Presenting of my sinful responses.

***I am omitting - the individual items that I wrote down - they don't belong on this forum. ***

Foundation for who I am
I am not who I say I am
I am not who you say I am
I am who God says I am!

Spirit of God come have your way in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment