Thursday, July 8, 2010

Journal Entries from South Africa - Week 1 - Jan 29, 2009

This post starts a bit of a review of last year for me:  I won't post every journal entry some are just too private but I want to record some of this in here:

Jan 29, 2009
South Africa
Irina threw up in the middle of the night then again when she woke up.  All three kids ended up pukie and Sick.  So I missed prayer time - of course.

Today was also mall day - again, I don't think I'll be going.  Honestly as a mother I wouldn't get as much done because I would be worried about the kids and without the kids Tony will be able to get the stuff we need.
Everyone here is very helpful, back home I would be dealing with the same kind of stuff on my own.

It is still raining and I am looking forward to warmer dry weather!

New people keep coming, last night some Dutch people came.  I guess the key broke off in the car so they had to wait for someone to come fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment